Friday, June 10, 2011

Crafty Monday

Alright so its been quite awhile since I've posted anything but me and Chan are still doing our crafty mondays and I am creating things I've just been neglecting the blog :(

This last Monday Scarlett wasn't feeling good so I had my crafty monday with my Dad isntead and we played with a soldering iron. Dad's project didn't turn out quite the way he hoped it would but I really like mine:

I just bought a package of mosaic seaglass from Michaels and soldered around all the different pieces I used and then soldered them together. It took a decent amount of time but it looks sweet, I especially like the seahorse I added. I'm not sure if its done yet either.

Well thats all for today,
Later Days

3 comments:

  1. Hi KC!! I love your project here, the colours are so pretty!

    I also wanted to thank you for the beautiful selection of items you and Chantel put together for Marvin (for my b-day gift) You both know exactly what I like!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    This turned out really well, you're right mine didn't work out the way I wanted.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey KC - I got some really bad news today that I thought you and Chantel would like to know. you can e-mail me at ginbin70@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete